Is to be a cross cultural worshipping community, centered in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, that produces discipled believers who become God’s instruments of grace, justice, and mercy.
Is to be a congregation
- producing cross-cultural, joyful, God honoring worship,
- producing disciples knowledgeable of the Bible, its application to personal Godliness, culture, and issues of justice,
- producing a community of servant leaders who give of themselves for God, each other, and the community,
- helping to promote and plant like minded congregations, and
- Involved in the broader Kingdom of God as instruments of reconciliation, mercy and justice.
Some values that determine who we are as a church
- The priority of the glory of Christ and the Kingdom of God In all of life
- The centrality of the Bible, especially the Gospel leading to dependence upon God
- Missional discipleship; equipping our members with Sonship and Gospel Transformation Encouraging community through small group participation
- Racial reconciliation and cultural adaptation
- Acceptance of the broken and humility regarding our own sin
- Doing ministry through prayer and faith
Some values that determine what we do as a church
- Joyful Worship and gospel-centered preaching
- Basic assistance to the poor and community development
- Evangelism and Missions to unreached and underreached peoples
- Development of future church leaders
- Mobilization of every member into ministry
- Strengthening academic achievement through our neighborhood public schools and The Glenwood School
For information on what we hold to doctrinally, see Our Beliefs page.